Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life is like a fancy bracelet!!!

Good afternoon!!! Getting ready for the craft show on Saturday. As I was taking pictures and getting them on my craft blog, I got to thinking....oh, boy! Last year, at our Ladies' Retreat, we were each blessed with a bracelet...a memory wire bracelet. This one I made and will be selling along with many others at the show. I remembered what was shared about these bracelets as a sort of devotional thought last year and would like to share this with you. As you look at this bracelet, see the different sizes and shapes of the beads. And compare this to life with its moments, large and small, smooth and not so smooth, highs and lows, little and big events in our lives. If we didn't have those moments that help us grow....well, life would really be boring. I know someone who wants life to be easy, predictable, no surprises....do we really want that? In the realm of making a bracelet....if I used all smooth beads, same size beads, same color, same everything....well, that would be boring. So, here you have an interesting bracelet and I would parallel this to an interesting life, wouldn't you!!! Remember, God never takes us where He can't keep us and He has always, always made the way after traveling it first.......debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment