Saturday, March 19, 2011

Great Encouraging Reading to feed the Soul!!!


Doing a lot of reading lately. Started a non-fiction book about Heaven written by Randy Alcorn. He writes about heaven through what Scripture says because so many have a misconception of what Heaven will be like. As he was sharing excerpts from his fictional books, well, I got started on some of those. Read Deadline, and am now reading the second book, Dominion. Randy Alcorn has written many books that deal with the Spiritual realm in a strong biblical way. He is an author I trust that will not stray from Scripture. I wish I knew how to copy the picture and such to link it here. If you go to www.amazon.com and type in Randy Alcorn for books, you will be blessed to see a great list. I would recommend any of his books if you are looking for something to feed your spiritual soul and encourage you......blessings, deb

No comments:

Post a Comment