Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Joyous Thanksgiving!!!

I know we are quick to say "Happy Thanksgiving"....it is what we have always said.  I just started thinking though....uh, oh, the wheels are turning.  So many people do not look forward to these types of holidays that involve family gatherings.  You may have a very dysfunctional family situation, you may be dealing with a great loss at this time in some form.  It can be a tough tough time.  So, it just occurred to me, "happy" is a feeling and "joy" is a knowledge that rises above the feelings of knowing God is in control and He is in all that I am dealing with now.  He is faithful and walks beside me no matter what I do.  I cannot earn His love and He loves me regardless of how I am "feeling" at the moment.  Yes, it is a time for.......

JOYOUS THANKSGIVING,

 don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment