Friday, February 8, 2019

Hills and Valleys....yep, still having them since my last post!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4rRCjrAyCs

Big sigh...really, why is that a surprise?!  In my weak moments, I still bristle at the tough stuff...those "dang" hills in life I am still climbing.  Is the view at the top really worth it?  Will I feel invigorated and satisfied that I made it to the top?  And then, because I can't live at the top forever (not here on earth anyway), I need to head down to the valley.  Either way, I still can look up.  I still need to acknowledge the One who holds it all:  my life, your life, my children's lives, my family, my friends, my goings and my comings here.  The "permanent" hilltop experiences were not meant to be here...I can learn a lot from the VALLEY TIMES!  Am I excited about this?  Not always.  I am so thankful that we have a place to go to to be reminded in the highs and lows, that we can rejoice in the midst.  The Psalms are a gift to all of us!  I pray that you, as your climbing up or on the downhill slide...will go to the Psalms in the Bible.  You will indeed find your strength there.  Blessings this day...deb


No comments:

Post a Comment