Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Blue Eggs and a gentle reminder..."

I know this is an old Easter postcard.....but it is the blue in the eggs that brings me to share this with you. I have been finding little birds eggs on my walks. One day, there was an egg like these with such a warm peaceful blue.... I was so excited that I walked over to the antique store to show my manager. She is an artist and does appreciate color. For me, I am reminded how God looks after the "least" of even these, the details in life, the little things....knowing there are no "coincidences". I call them "God moments." Some call them "divine appointments". There was a time that I bought into the coincidences idea....I don't know when and where it came from, the idea that God may be too busy and a lot of things that happen are just coincidences. Time went on and at some point, it dawned on me that I was forgetting how personal God desired to be in my life and in those lives around me. The hardest time I have with this is when I go to a big city and see soooo many people and wonder how God can be personal in each life. Oh, to try and wrap my head around that! But it isn't for me to try and understand it, but only to accept His Truth. And so, the blue egg, "He indeed cares for the least of these" and He will be there for me and He will be there for you in all that you are going through and I hope that gives you a warm and peaceful feeling....

Thank you, Father......deb

...and, everyday, I want to be thankful that "He is Risen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment