Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bible College Reunion!!!

Well, it is almost midnight and it has been a long and wonderful day!!! Opened the antique store from 9:30 to 4:30, closed early to make it to my Bible college reunion....yes, DBC, Dakota Bible College. Attended there in 1981, '82 and '84. It was a wonderful time in my life where I enjoyed great fellowship, great learning of the Word and could still memorize and do well on tests!!! Now, I am lucky, very lucky to remember why I went into the next room for something!!!









A good friend of mine, Gary and myself.....oooh, a close-up!!! :) ...I found out something interesting. When Focus on the Family moved to Colorado Springs, Gary and his electrical company did the electrical work for the campus!!! Shows you how long we have been out of touch!!! For sure, though, we will keep in touch now!!! Gary is married to another good friend of mine, Bonnie. I look forward to rebuilding our friendship!!!




Like the banner says, "The Buildings are gone, but the memories live on." I am so very thankful for seeing friends from long ago and remembering the promise of our GREAT reunion in heaven!!! Oh, to what we have to look forward to!!!







I was in a music group called "Feed Company" taken from the Scripture of when Jesus is talking to Peter and telling him to "Feed My Sheep." Those were the days of traveling, meeting wonderful people in churches and also in their homes, great food and fellowship!!!






This gal has had a quite a day!!! You all have a great Sunday praising and being thankful for all He has done for you!!!


debbie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment