Monday, July 12, 2010

"Will You Remember?" Do you know where your paradise is?


I don't know if you will be able to read the stamp if you click on this picture to enlarge it. It says, "our paradise" on it. As I was getting on the computer, a top story was the shooting that took place in Albuquerque, New Mexico. My three oldest happen to be in Albuquerque right now. My daughter is visiting and will be returning on Wednesday. My two sons are living there, one attending university, the other working. The shooting is another domestic violence situation and very sad. It is news like this that once again reminds me that I need to "remember" where my paradise is. It isn't here....for me or for any of you. This isn't our home and was never meant to be. This is just an intro into something far far better....beyond imagining. Oh, we get a glimpse in different passages throughout the Bible and then quite a description in the book of Revelations. A much better place to look forward to, by far. So, remember where your paradise lies and do not store up earthly treasures here, but heavenly ones!!!
Love in Christ, always.....debbie

1 comment:

  1. yes, AMEN & AMEN ... remembering this is the only way i know to survive the chaos of the worldly! thank you... ;)

    ReplyDelete