Monday, April 12, 2010

Missing holidays.....


Little would we know that this wouldn't be our first holiday away from our family. I begin to e-mail more from this point on....and again, not knowing that my heart would be pouring out and making a difference to those reading our journey. I don't know.....I think my writing was not only to keep friends and family informed but it also helped me in many ways. I hope that you all will be blessed as we continue sharing this journey. God is always with you, with me.....He never leaves, He never does the walking away.....love, debbie

**********


March 24, 2005
Subject: surgery schedule and Easter...

Hello....

We flew down to Omaha, NE on Sunday to see the doctors to figure out the surgery schedule for the tumor in Mark's neck. They were not able to coordinate the embolization and surgery for this week so it will be on the 29th and 30th. John, Mark's brother, picked us up and we are in Grand Island and will return to Omaha on Monday. The two doctors involved with
the surgeries are Dr. Thorrell and Dr. Vora. So, as always, we would appreciate your prayers on behalf of Mark. And, please, pray for our family as we are separated at this time from each other, especially difficult being a holiday. My folks and Mark's mom have taken on the duties with the kids and we are so grateful and I wouldn't be able to be here with Mark without their help.


And more than anything, our prayer is that you draw closer to the Lord through this celebration of His life. Jesus put Himself on the cross for you...even if you were the only one on earth, He would have done it because of His love for you. Remember, He conquered the grave and He can help you conquer anything in this life. He is always there......

Debbie and Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment